To secure a charter reservation date a minimum deposit of 50% must be received by Pulau. For balance payments 100% of the charter fee must be paid a minimum of 48hrs prior to charter. For any bookings made 48hrs prior to departure date 100% of the charter fee must be received by Pulau prior to disembarking on your charter date. No charters will disembark until 100% payment is received by Pulau.
We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard credit/debit cards, Doku, PayPal or online bank transfers. The available payment options are displayed during the booking process. For CC and Doku payments a processing fee of up to 2.75% may apply. For PayPal payments a processing fee of up to 4.75% may apply. For payments made by American express we are only able to except via PayPal.
Once your booking has been successfully completed, a Booking confirmation will be issued in respect of each charter booked and sent to the email address provided in your registered account. You MUST produce your Booking Confirmation(s) upon departure, together with your original valid photo identification document (national registration identity card, passport, driver’s licence or other identification card or document as Pulau Group may require).
At all times during the booking process, you will be advised to ensure the accuracy of your booking details (guest details, stay dates, charter types, charter rates, number of guest(s), Nationalities, Ages, Add-Ons). Pulau Group will not be responsible or liable for errors in booking details.
Change of Guest name on your booking is allowed if made 24hrs before charter date. Change or adding of guests is subject to a Name Change Fee of 1,200,000 IDR.
• Full refund or no payment for cancellations over 14 days’ notice
• 50% of charter price due for cancellations within 2-14 days’ notice
• 100% payment due or no refund for cancellations within 48 hours of time of embarkation
• If cancelled at the discretion of the Indonesian authorities (harbour master) due to inclement weather or sea conditions then an alternative date will be offered, and/or a refund/voucher may apply. This decision will be made 1 hour prior to charter disembarkation.
• If cancelled during the charter by the guest after disembarkation, where the guest wishes to return to shore due to sea-sickness (when harbour master has deemed the ocean conditions sailable) no refund will be provided. It is the responsibility of the guest to take their preferred method of prevention against seasickness 1 day before & again on the morning of the charter at least 2hrs prior to embarkation to be effective, not to consume alcohol at least 24hrs in advance of charter and to be sure they are sea-fit prior to embarking. Please request sea-sickness/anti motion tablets 48hrs prior to charter if you have any doubts of sea-sickness.
No charter will disembark without the approval of the Indonesian authorities. We have the experience and knowledge of what the weather conditions are at our intended destination. We are happy to consult with you should the weather be an issue. We are happy to accommodate you on the following day/s should there be availability and there not be another paid for booking on that date or offer a voucher to be used upon another occasion. Please note a change of charter date will incur an additional fee.
Note: RAINY SEASON is from OCTOBER-MARCH.
Please keep in mind that the conditions at the intended destination may be different and still suitable to conduct the charter and Pulau Luxury Charters Captain and Crew has the local knowledge and professional experience in determining the viability of the charter for the comfort and safety of all guests and crew on board.
Inclement weather is defined as prolonged and heavy rain. Please know that it is normal to experience patches of rain throughout the day in rainy season – these normally occur early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
Please know that it is normal to experience swell in the straight between Bali mainland and the islands.
You are liable for any damage howsoever caused to the allocated vessel(s) or to the business premises and vehicle(s) or property caused by you or any persons in your party during your charter. Pulau Group reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said card(s) to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Pulau Group as a result of the aforesaid. Regardless, Pulau Group further reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you without notice.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligations under this Agreement due to causes which are beyond their reasonable control and of a nature which neither has the power or authority to remedy, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of civil or military disturbances, fires, floods, epidemics, wars, riots and acts of terrorism. In the event of such an occurrence, the party claiming relief thereon shall give prompt written notice thereof to the other party and any time for performance of an obligation shall be extended by time
equal to the length of delay attributable to such occurrence. Bookings affected by acts of war, terrorism or natural
disasters have to be dealt with on a case by case basis.